Whether it be a single property or a portfolio of properties, Milestone & Collis considers that these represent to all our clients significant and valuable investments. Therefore, foremost is our professional responsibility to ensure that the value of such investments is preserved at all times through effective and pro-active management. This will cover a range of Professional Services such as:
- Prompt collection of rent and service charges and positive and diligent follow up to the collection of any arrears. All rental monies received are immediately passed on to our clients upon Milestone & Collis receiving cleared funds.
- Regular inspection of the property to ensure that the leases are complied with in regard to the repairing and general covenants of the terms of the lease. Arranging for works of repair and redecoration where in accordance with the lease this liability falls to the Lessor.
- Appropriate regular meetings with clients to monitor the progress of their properties in terms of rental growth, forthcoming lease renewals and rent reviews, and all matters pertinent to the efficient management of the property/portfolio.
- Arranging for insurance cover of individual or multiple properties, together with Public Indemnity, third party risk (and where appropriate) terrorism cover.
- Maintaining a comprehensive and confidential database of all client's property/lease/tenant information. In addition we are able to offer specific services, either related directly to properties managed on behalf of clients, or where we receive a one off instruction on a non-property managed basis.