Why Are We Different?
- We do not tell our clients purely what they want to hear.
- We listen to our clients - to ensure that we have correctly interpreted their financial, legal and general property aspirational goals and targets.
- Having received our client's instructions, we formulate the best possible advice, based upon our extensive internal database of technical information, our practical, "hands on" knowledge of the market places within which we deal, all of which we apply, to provide the best advice which we consider will meet our client's aspirations, for a specific property or properties within a particular location and market place.
- Above all, we are particularly aware of taking into full consideration all technical and macro and micro property related, economic and demand and supply factors when offering our advice.
- While it is not our position to take our client's decisions, we endeavour to advise our clients on the basis of the decision that we would take in their situation, based upon the advice that we have given and all the pertinent factors relating to the financial and aspirational goals detailed in our brief.
- We are continually investing in the very best IT systems and operational and human infrastructure, ensuring easily accessible, accurate and presentable information for our clients.
- We have an ongoing internal program to ensure that our dedicated team is updated with all our Professional Bodies Compliant rules and regulations, pertinent to all the services that we offer on the properties and locations in which we are advising.
- We remain extremely proud of our close ties with the local community and are an integral and active member of the Twickenham Church Street Association and Twickenham Town Centre Business Association. Check out our credential page to study industry accolades and memberships.
- As mindful as Milestone & Collis is, being committed to delivering the very best of service to our clients, we are particularly aware that our clients also deserve appropriate independent, third party protection. This is to ensure that we are fully compliant in all aspects of our professional conduct and performance concerning the advice that we provide and, in particular, our Client Accounting Financial Operations. We thus have fully RICS Compliant Professional Indemnity Insurance and are proud to have a 'claim free' record.